Corporate Social Responsibilities
Corporate Social Responsibility is the continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life.
It is an effort by organizations to deploy their resources in a way that helps the organizations build a mutually productive and sustainable business relationship between them and the communities with which they do business. If well implemented, CSR is a win-win initiative for both the organization and the CSR beneficiaries.
Since the CSR activities are often not within the company's core competence, corporate/ companies require implementing partners for their CSR programs. Most organizations partner with Muthaa Community Development Foundation (MCDF) as their key resource in CSR activities.
- Identify different and unique activities and approaches to CSR
- Identify and approach institutions on behalf client
- Make detailed programs for the client including team building activities depending on client requirements
- Organize Logistics on the CSR days
- Produce all branded materials for client